Problem with Solve and NSolve

I've recently tried Mathematica 8.0.1, and I've found that it's unable to compute Solve[x^3*Sin[x]==1,x] (and the same with NSolve), which gives an error:
Solve::nsmet: This system cannot be solved with the methods available to Solve

WolframAlpha solves it without problems, so what's wrong with Mathematica?