FindInstance with all positive numbers
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122476] FindInstance with all positive numbers
- From: Arthur Grabovsky <shukrri at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:13:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
To ensure FindInstance returns all positive numbers I would do:
However I need to do the same but without having to list all individual variables. The reason is that I will be iterating through lists with a large, variable number of elements so writing out a>0&&b>0 all the way until z>0 is impractical.
Prev by Date:
Re: Matematica Beginner/Student and Mysql
Next by Date:
Re: bug ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Color Slidder Bar Button & Panel Face
Next by thread:
Re: FindInstance with all positive numbers