Re: bug ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122458] Re: bug ?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 28.10.2011 11:37, schrieb Peter Pein:
> Well, if Cancel, Factor and/or Apart can't do that (and I would
> consider this a bug), let's do it by hand:
> IMHO these steps should belong to Cancel.
my computer must have been under a witch's spell.
Today works Cancel[rat.func., Extension->Automatic] like a charm.
I guess I should do things like these with a clean kernel, before
Prev by Date:
FindInstance with all positive numbers
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 8.0.4 now available
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: bug ?
Next by thread:
Geometric series for matrices