Re: bug ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg122458] Re: bug ?
- From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 07:10:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 28.10.2011 11:37, schrieb Peter Pein: ... > > Well, if Cancel, Factor and/or Apart can't do that (and I would > consider this a bug), let's do it by hand: ... > > IMHO these steps should belong to Cancel. > > Peter > Sorry, my computer must have been under a witch's spell. Today works Cancel[rat.func., Extension->Automatic] like a charm. I guess I should do things like these with a clean kernel, before becoming fussy... Peter