Re: Color Slidder Bar Button & Panel Face

To colour the panel you can use Panel or Framed, e.g.

Framed[Manipulate[
  Framed[Plot[Sin[x (1 + a x)], {x, 0, 6}, Background -> LightYellow,
    ImageMargins -> 10], FrameMargins -> None,
   FrameStyle -> Gray], {a, 0, 2}, Paneled -> False],
 Background -> LightYellow, FrameMargins -> Large, FrameStyle -> Gray]