Re: add arrow to ContourPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121161] Re: add arrow to ContourPlot3D
  • From: Patrick Scheibe <pscheibe at trm.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 06:03:50 -0400 (EDT)

It just doesn't do what you want it to do because "Epilog is an option
for graphics functions which gives a list of graphics primitives to be
rendered *after* the main part of the graphics is rendered."

In the case of 3d-graphics this means *after* the projection of the
3d-model was projected onto the 2d drawing window:

"In three-dimensional graphics, two-dimensional graphics primitives can
be specified by the Epilog option. The graphics primitives are rendered
in a 0,1 coordinate system. "

Cheers
Patrick