Preprocessing file input
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121238] Preprocessing file input
- From: Wolfgang Windsteiger <Wolfgang.Windsteiger at risc.jku.at>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 03:54:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi everyone, is there some hook for preprocessing expressions when they are read from a file. I'm looking for an analogon to $Pre, which applies to each expression read from a file. E.g. I have file.m containing expr1 expr2 expr3 and when I do <<file.m what I would like to happen is $PreFile[expr1] $PreFile[expr1] $PreFile[expr1] Is there something like $PreFile??? Thanks for any suggestion, WW.