Preprocessing file input

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg121238] Preprocessing file input
  • From: Wolfgang Windsteiger <Wolfgang.Windsteiger at>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 03:54:40 -0400 (EDT)
Hi everyone,

is there some hook for preprocessing expressions when they are read from
a file. I'm looking for an analogon to $Pre, which applies to each
expression read from a file. E.g. I have file.m containing

and when I do

what I would like to happen is

Is there something like $PreFile???

Thanks for any suggestion,