Re: Print bug with -script? (quotes display)

On the other hand, it is hard to call it a bug when the behavior is documented:
http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/program/math.html

"In a script mode the kernel prints no banner and no In or Out labels, and generates all output in InputForm, with the PageWidth option effectively set to Infinity."

So I should be more careful and say that I hope Wolfram will reconsider the behavior of Print in scripts: current behavior is surprising and undesirable.

Alan Isaac