Re: Confusing Result with Series

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121250] Re: Confusing Result with Series
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <kjm at KevinMcCann.com>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 03:56:50 -0400 (EDT)

The outputs you see are the InputForm for the things you would like to
see. To see this, highlight the square bracket on the right of the
Out[xxx] and type ctrl-I. However, you shouldn't have to do this, unless
you modified the Stylesheet. Not sure. Perhaps one of you aforementioned
gurus has a thought on this.

Kevin