Re: Confusing Result with Series

The outputs you see are the InputForm for the things you would like to
see. To see this, highlight the square bracket on the right of the
Out[xxx] and type ctrl-I. However, you shouldn't have to do this, unless
you modified the Stylesheet. Not sure. Perhaps one of you aforementioned
gurus has a thought on this.

Kevin