Re: How to do this substitution?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121381] Re: How to do this substitution?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:19:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 9/12/11 at 4:18 AM, sam.takoy at yahoo.com (Sam Takoy) wrote: >When presenting the answer, can I get Mathematica to replace >BesselJ[0, Anything] with J0[Anything]. When indicating a problem and implicitly asking for a solution, it is really best to show what you have tried. Meanwhile, here is at least one may using a replacement rule. In:= BesselJ[0, anything] /. BesselJ[0, anything] -> J0[anything] Out= J0[anything]