CUDA Initialization Problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121374] CUDA Initialization Problem
- From: 山内 一郎 <ichiro at yamauchi.co.jp>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:18:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I use Mathematica 8 on MacBook Pro OSX 10.6.8 and installed CUDA Driver
4.0.50 with CUDA Resources 22.214.171.124 and they works OK. But once I
power off Mac and later power on again, CUDA fails to be initialized
( CUDAQ returns "False" ) Found reinstall of CUDA Driver fix this.
I have another Mathematica 8 Home Edition on MacBook Air OSX 10.7.1
and they have same problem. Just after power on, I have checked both
Driver and Resources are properly installed where they should be.
So don't understand why reinstall of Driver is required every time.
I appreciate if anyone advise me how to fix my headache.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to do this substitution?
Next by Date:
Re: Step increase in Table
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: CUDA Initialization Problem