Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121385] Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 07:19:59 -0400 (EDT)

So far as I can recall, there _are_ instances of folks printing 3D from
Mathematica on those expensive machines. In fact, I have a small
sculpture, received as a gift, that allegedly was designed and printed
using Mathematica. But whether the printing was directly from
Mathematica or through some intermediary export format I don't know.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305