Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?

Thanks Murray,
Here are a few examples of printed and CNC created objects that were
created (in part) with Mathematica:

http://www.zeitnews.org/applied-sciences/buildings-made-with-a-printer.html

http://redchalksketch.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/proving-how-technology-can-live-in-harmony-with-nature/

http://www.pddnet.com/editorial-kim-ukura-the-science-of-material-ecology-092310/