Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121415] Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:15:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following YouTube video
shows the use of a soft yellow dot as a pseudo laser pointer in a
presentation. First time I've encountered this; seems kinda nice to
me. Any easy ways to do this using standard software tool in any Mac
presentation software, either pre-programmed into a recorded video or
slide presentation for recorded presentations, or as a kind of laser
pointer under control of the live presenter in a seminar or class
Prev by Date:
Re: Message window
Next by Date:
Workaround for AspectRatio instability
Previous by thread:
Packed Graph or GraphPlot output with non-square layout?
Next by thread:
Re: Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?