Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg121415] Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
  • From: AES <siegman at>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:15:13 -0400 (EDT)
The following YouTube video

shows the use of a soft yellow dot as a pseudo laser pointer in a
presentation.  First time I've encountered this; seems kinda nice to
me.  Any easy ways to do this using standard software tool in any Mac
presentation software, either pre-programmed into a recorded video or
slide presentation for recorded presentations, or as a kind of laser
pointer under control of the live presenter in a seminar or class