Re: Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121428] Re: Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- From: Dan <dflatin at rcn.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:37:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sep 14, 5:21 am, AES <sieg... at stanford.edu> wrote:
> The following YouTube video
> shows the use of a soft yellow dot as a pseudo laser pointer in a
> presentation. First time I've encountered this; seems kinda nice to
> me. Any easy ways to do this using standard software tool in any Mac
> presentation software, either pre-programmed into a recorded video or
> slide presentation for recorded presentations, or as a kind of laser
> pointer under control of the live presenter in a seminar or class
You might want to give OmniDazzle a try. It is free software from
OmniGroup, and it very configurable:
Prev by Date:
Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
Next by thread:
Workaround for AspectRatio instability