Changing Style Sheets in 8.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121407] Changing Style Sheets in 8.0
- From: Sergio Miguel Terrazas Porras <sterraza at uacj.mx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:13:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been reading several messages discussing how to edit an existing Style Sheet and saving it with another name in version 8.
Some years ago, I needed to do just that, and some one in the group posted a brute force method that I also used in version 8.
Here it is: A style sheet is just a notebook. Open the style sheet you need to edit, and save it (Save as) on your desktop.
Then open the hard drive: C: Program Files->Wolfram Research->Mathematica->8.0->System Files->Front End->Style Sheets and just drag it there.
It might seem awkward, but it works and it has worked no matter what version we are talking about.
Prev by Date:
Re: Linear combination of Bessel functions
Next by Date:
Re: Simplifying Bessel Functions
Previous by thread:
Re: These Simple Four Lines of Mathematic Confound Me -- Bug?
Next by thread:
Re: Changing Style Sheets in 8.0