Re: Changing Style Sheets in 8.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121433] Re: Changing Style Sheets in 8.0
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:38:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
While we're on this topic . . . given Mathematica's general emphasis on case sensitivity and notational consistency, is it Style sheet? Style Sheet? Stylesheet? StyleSheet? Kind of entertaining to see that the Help message for the StyleSheetPath option has a SEE ALSO that points to Stylesheet.