Re: These Simple Four Lines of Mathematic Confound Me -- Bug?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121444] Re: These Simple Four Lines of Mathematic Confound Me -- Bug?
  • From: James Stein <mathgroup at stein.org>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:40:34 -0400 (EDT)

I thank Richard Fateman for his informative reply. I had not known about the
persistence of Mathematica's so-called 'wrappers', whose definition I had
not readily found via the program's help features, but which I recently
found alluded to
here <http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/tutorial/FormattedOutput.html>