Inverse Function

Hello to everyone,
I have a function of two variables g[k,s] and I want to compute (symbolically) its inverse with respect to the first variable k (ie keeping s constant). I am therefore looking for a function G[g,s], which I then need to differentiate (twice) with respect to the second variable s. Does anybody know how to do it???
Thank you in advance.

Giuseppe.