Inverse Function

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121442] Inverse Function
  • From: Giuseppe Benedetti <beppeben at libero.it>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:40:10 -0400 (EDT)

Hello to everyone,
I have a function of two variables g[k,s] and I want to compute (symbolically) its inverse with respect to the first variable k (ie keeping s constant). I am therefore looking for a function G[g,s], which I then need to differentiate (twice) with respect to the second variable s. Does anybody know how to do it???
Thank you in advance.

Giuseppe.