- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121442] Inverse Function
- From: Giuseppe Benedetti <beppeben at libero.it>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:40:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello to everyone,
I have a function of two variables g[k,s] and I want to compute (symbolically) its inverse with respect to the first variable k (ie keeping s constant). I am therefore looking for a function G[g,s], which I then need to differentiate (twice) with respect to the second variable s. Does anybody know how to do it???
Thank you in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: Changing Style Sheets in 8.0
Next by Date:
Re: These Simple Four Lines of Mathematic Confound Me -- Bug?
Previous by thread:
Re: Will it be a problem to include the mathematica plots in conference
Next by thread:
Re: Inverse Function