Re: Aligning Typeset Math on Equal Signs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121464] Re: Aligning Typeset Math on Equal Signs
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 05:47:15 -0400 (EDT)

I think perhaps it's better to do the typesetting in an input cell, convert then the cell to traditional form, and copy-paste into the text cell in the desired position. The only hitch is that traditional form will give everything in bold type, but this may be easily fixed with Format, either on the whole contents of the cell or on individual characters. The equal signs and other similar stuff will be nicely aligned.
-Tomas