Styling initialization cells
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121490] Styling initialization cells
- From: Mariano Suárez-Alvarez <mariano.suarezalvarez at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 06:26:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica at googlegroups.com
Is there a way to alter the style of initialization cells (I want to change their background color) using stylesheets?
By the way: whoever thought the minuscule line in the cell bracket that indicates the initialization-cell-ness was a good way of marking those cells?!
Prev by Date:
Re: passing Indeterminate and Infinity to C via MathLink
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Styling initialization cells