- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121534] boundary conditions
- From: goli <golesang80 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 08:19:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
what is the difference between these boundary conditions? do they
represent the same thing?
Prev by Date:
Re: Interactive settings for ParamPlot3D. Mesh not quite working.
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Likelihood analysis with Mathematica: which Method for NIntegrate
Next by thread:
Re: boundary conditions