Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?

The 3d models that export from Mathematica are what are used
in 3d printers. You can make such models with a lot of programs
but for exact scales Mathematica is very hard to beat.
I made a ring model using one of my surfaces and it came out very well
in plastic from Scultpeo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14946808

--
Roger L. Bagula { email: roger.bagula at gmail.com or