Artistic impression of cloudy structures
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121577] Artistic impression of cloudy structures
- From: Dimitris Emmanoulopoulos <demmanoulopoulos at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 06:10:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to include in a 3D plot (purely for artistic reasons) some weather cloud patterns.
Is there any way to produce mathematically some sort of realistic 3D cloudy structures?
Thanks a lot,
Prev by Date:
Re: Texture in version 8, fine, but don't export...?
Next by Date:
Re: Compilation: Avoiding inlining
Previous by thread:
Re: Making a function from the output of the Fit
Next by thread:
Re: Artistic impression of cloudy structures