Re: Plot axis length and size ratio (TwoPlot revive)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121579] Re: Plot axis length and size ratio (TwoPlot revive)
  • From: matyigtm <matyigtm at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:32:03 -0400 (EDT)

David,

I thank you for your ideas. I thought to underlay two plots because it
handles automatically the ticks, the ratios, extrema etc. of the plot.
I hoped (and still hope) that with an idea similar to the presented
one I could achieve my goal. Don't you have some guest without an
external, third part package (maybe later)?

Matyi