What is the distance of two intersecting circles based on the area of intersection?

Hi all,

I want to draw some proper VENN diagrams  in which case I have the
radii and areas of two circles, and I know the area of overlap.

I had a look at http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Circle-CircleIntersection.html
- it solves the area of two overlapping circles dependend on the
distance of the
two circles from each other.

I can't figure out how to solve the equation for d.

Anyone here knows what the solution would be?

Thanks

Markus