Getting a 3D image to its initial position

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121624] Getting a 3D image to its initial position
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 07:27:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I'm new to 3D Graphics, and I have the following question: suppose I have a simple 3DPlot, which has been manipulated with the 3D cursor, i.e. , rotated and otherwise changed. How can the image go back to its initial state (other than executing the input cell again)? Can this be done through a Button action?
-Tomas