How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121612] How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?
- From: Davi <davi3070008 at me.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 07:25:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Hi, I am having trouble on using the automatic "Parallelize" to do my parallel computations, and I would like to know if there is a straightforward way to manually select which tasks should be run in each subkernel. A workaround I know is to open multiple Mathematica sessions, but there should be a less time-consuming option. Thanks for the help. Davi