How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121612] How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?
- From: Davi <davi3070008 at me.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 07:25:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am having trouble on using the automatic "Parallelize" to do my
parallel computations, and I would like to know if there is a
straightforward way to manually select which tasks should be run in
A workaround I know is to open multiple Mathematica sessions, but
there should be a less time-consuming option.
Thanks for the help.
Prev by Date:
Re: boundary conditions
Next by Date:
GraphPlot bug? (missing self-loop)
Previous by thread:
Getting a 3D image to its initial position
Next by thread:
Re: How to distribute specific tasks to specific subkernels?