Error Message on Magnification

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121634] Error Message on Magnification
  • From: "Tong Shiu-sing" <sstong at phy.cuhk.edu.hk>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 03:43:36 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

The following error message keeps on appearing in my Mathematica 8,
repeatedly

"The specified setting for the option Magnification cannot be used."

The message reappears even if I close all the files and launch Mathematica
again. I don't know what setting on magnification that I have set
accidentally and how to fix it. Grateful if anyone can help.

Regards,
Dominic