Re: Error Message on Magnification

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg121670] Re: Error Message on Magnification
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 22:35:31 -0400 (EDT)

Perhaps you might start by looking at the option inspector in the Format me
nu. Select Global|NotebookOptions|DisplayOptions and see what is the value
set for Magnification (last item on the right hand side). Alternatively,
in the Window menu, check for Magnification and, if possible, choose
one of the values in the list.
-Tomas