Multiple WEBCAMS with' Mathematica's CurrentImage
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121727] Multiple WEBCAMS with' Mathematica's CurrentImage
- From: dreznik <dreznik at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 02:45:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am working on a project on stereo vision which would be greatly simplified (in terms of time synchronization) if I could attaching two webcams to the same PC, and process their images in real time. I was wondering if that's already possible with some variant around CurrentImage The manual does mention $ImagingDevices and $DefaultImagingDevice, the latter being a protected variable. Any hope?