Re: More FinancialData glitches

I found this, looks like they have a deal with another vendor
(Xignite) for some information

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/note/FinancialDataSourceInformation.html

For the record, the Financial data functionality is one of my most
loved (and hated) features. It's one of the best things going compared
to other environments to have a common interface natural to the
language to get the data for analysis. Perhaps a wrapper function to
allow you to specify a secondary source would help alleviate these
issues? Basically, same function, but with a try/catch in the middle.
If both bomb, well, a bad day I guess. Nonetheless, this should come
out of the box in my mind.

Cheers,

t.