Simple Graph plot question

Hi All
I'm working with some Graph plot, and have some difficult with the
objects render order. In this toy example

RandomGraph[{50,490},VertexSize->Large,PlotLabel->Small,ImageSize->
500]

all my vertex are drawn in the background (below the edges), making my
graph useless.
How do I pass vertex to the foreground?
With the old GraphPlot we don't have this problem, just with the new
one Graph.
Some clue?
tks in advance
Murta