Simple Graph plot question

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125769] Simple Graph plot question
  • From: Murta <rodrigomurtax at>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 03:40:07 -0400 (EDT)
Hi All
I'm working with some Graph plot, and have some difficult with the
objects render order. In this toy example

all my vertex are drawn in the background (below the edges), making my
graph useless.
How do I pass vertex to the foreground?
With the old GraphPlot we don't have this problem, just with the new
one Graph.
Some clue?
tks in advance