Re: typesetting derivative at a value

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125761] Re: typesetting derivative at a value
  • From: Antony Blakey <antony.blakey at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 03:36:51 -0400 (EDT)

On 01/04/2012, at 1:53 AM, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

> Is this in an in-line cell inside a Text cell? And the derivative is
shown as if it were a built-up fraction?

> If so, and if you use the right-bracketing bar, which you may type as
Esc r| Esc, then the bar should automatically extend the full height of
the fraction-like derivative.

Arrgghh... I was using Esc l| Esc. Don't know my right from left.
Thanks.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says
"What is this, a joke?"