Re: typesetting derivative at a value
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125761] Re: typesetting derivative at a value
- From: Antony Blakey <antony.blakey at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 03:36:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <201203310844.DAA13046@smc.vnet.net> <4F772173.email@example.com>
On 01/04/2012, at 1:53 AM, Murray Eisenberg wrote: > Is this in an in-line cell inside a Text cell? And the derivative is shown as if it were a built-up fraction? > > If so, and if you use the right-bracketing bar, which you may type as Esc r| Esc, then the bar should automatically extend the full height of the fraction-like derivative. Arrgghh... I was using Esc l| Esc. Don't know my right from left. Thanks. Antony Blakey -------------------------- CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd Ph: 0438 840 787 A priest, a minister and a rabbi walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?"