Axes scales on ListPlot family
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125860] Axes scales on ListPlot family
- From: JK <junkyung.auh at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:50:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to basically plot a user defined function discretely.
Let's say f[x] is the function.
What I want to do is:
So I just want to plot the function with 10 arguments from 0 to 10 with incremental of 0.1. However, when we plot it, the x-axis is just the index which is 1 to 10 rather than 0 to 1. Is there anyway to fix this?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
fyi, small note on using Mathematica for object based programming
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Axes scales on ListPlot family