Axes scales on ListPlot family

Hi all-

I want to basically plot a user defined function discretely.
Let's say f[x] is the function.
What I want to do is:

ListPlot[f[i],{i,0,1,0.1}]

So I just want to plot the function with 10 arguments from 0 to 10 with incremental of 0.1. However, when we plot it, the x-axis is just the index which is 1 to 10 rather than 0 to 1. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks
JK