Multivariate Regression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125879] Multivariate Regression
  • From: Philipp Gunz <philipp.gunz at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:57:14 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
I have three dependent variables (3D principal component scores) and
would like to predict them by a fourth independent variable. I would
like to use Mathematica's LinearModelFit command to do a multivariate
linear regression as I want to plot the 3D equivalent of the
"SinglePredictionBands".
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Philipp