Multivariate Regression

Hi all,
I have three dependent variables (3D principal component scores) and
would like to predict them by a fourth independent variable. I would
like to use Mathematica's LinearModelFit command to do a multivariate
linear regression as I want to plot the 3D equivalent of the
"SinglePredictionBands".
Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot!
Philipp