Re: How to get the corresponding coefficients?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125881] Re: How to get the corresponding coefficients?
- From: Rodrigo Murta <murta at rodrigomurta.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:57:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 4, 5:37 am, simplerbysimp... at gmail.com wrote: > If exp:= x3 Exp[x1+x2]; > How can I get the coefficient x3 and the exponential x1+x2 from the exp in a simple way? Hi Titus There are 2 ways: t = x3 Exp[x1 + x2] (*visualize the structure using*) TreeForm[t] (*get itens*) t[[1, 2]] t[] or using pattern t /. a_ Exp[b_] -> b Best Regards Murta