Re: How to get the corresponding coefficients?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125875] Re: How to get the corresponding coefficients?
- From: Nicholas <physnick at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:55:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 4, 4:31 am, Titus <simplerbysimp... at gmail.com> wrote: > If exp:= x3 Exp[x1+x2]; > How can I get the coefficient x3 and the exponential x1+x2 from the exp in a simple way? I don't know if this is what you mean, but take a look at FullForm and TreeForm of an expression. In this case, you can access x3 and x1+x2 by just doing exp[] and exp[[2,2]] Hope this helps.