Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125853] Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
- From: Jesse Perla <jesseperla at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 05:48:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 4:31:31 AM UTC-4, Jesse Perla wrote: > Are there any tricks to generate a mathematica workbook or something > equivalent that I can read after my job is complete? If necessary, I > don't mind choosing some of the algebraic expressions and saving to a > binary file at the end rather than having the whole session stored. I It appears that I can use the command to dump all globally scoped variables: DumpSave["test_save.mx", "Global`"] and then load it up after execution with: << test_save.mx; Is this the best way to do it?