Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?

On 07/04/2012 10:55, Jesse Perla wrote:
> On Friday, April 6, 2012 6:05:16 AM UTC-4, David Bailey wrote:
>> It sounds as though you are not using the notebook interface - i.e.
>> starting Math rather than Mathematica.
>
> I am in fact using: math<  myfile.m
>
> Alas, I don't have any other options as this is running as a job on a cluster.

Assuming you have a Mathematica available locally to read the output,
I'd use Save (not DumpSave, which produces a version-dependant format)
to save the output and then read it locally.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk