Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125937] Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 04:15:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/04/2012 10:55, Jesse Perla wrote: > On Friday, April 6, 2012 6:05:16 AM UTC-4, David Bailey wrote: >> It sounds as though you are not using the notebook interface - i.e. >> starting Math rather than Mathematica. > > I am in fact using: math< myfile.m > > Alas, I don't have any other options as this is running as a job on a cluster. > Assuming you have a Mathematica available locally to read the output, I'd use Save (not DumpSave, which produces a version-dependant format) to save the output and then read it locally. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk