Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125917] Re: How to generate ``nice'' algebra output from command-line mathematica?
- From: Jesse Perla <jesseperla at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 05:54:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Friday, April 6, 2012 6:05:16 AM UTC-4, David Bailey wrote: > It sounds as though you are not using the notebook interface - i.e. > starting Math rather than Mathematica. I am in fact using: math < myfile.m Alas, I don't have any other options as this is running as a job on a cluster.