- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125959] Integrate problem
- From: Jing <jing.guo89 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 02:26:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am getting stuck when I try to integrate 2 expressions shown below:
1. g=1/4 (-Sqrt x + y) Sqrt[r^2 - 1/4 (-Sqrt x + y)^2];
2. f=r^2/2 ArcCos[(-Sqrt x + y)/(2 r)];
x's limits is from -sqrt[r^2-y^2] to -y/sqrt-1;
y's limits is from (-Sqrt - Sqrt[12 r^2 - 9])/4 to (-Sqrt + Sqrt[12 r^2 - 9])/4.
r is a variable and it is from sqrt/2 to 1.
When I do the integrate on x, both of them can have result. After that, I try to do integrate on y, no results or some contain the imaginary part.
I am wondering that can someone help me to find the result?
Thanks a lot.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting vectors on a linear function
Previous by thread:
Re: Intersection problem
Next by thread:
Unable to use Combinatorica Package from Adjacent Matrix