Re: What does NotebookDirectory do for .m files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126071] Re: What does NotebookDirectory do for .m files?
- From: Vince Virgilio <blueschi at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2012 03:13:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday, April 13, 2012 5:08:32 AM UTC-4, Jesse Perla wrote: > NotebookDirectory correctly gives the location of the notebook for my .nb files, but I cannot seem to find an equivalent for my .m files? Is there another approach? In version 8, $InputFileName. In earlier versions there's nothing as reliable, but it can be approximated with FindFile[$Input]. Vince Virgilio