Find all roots with FindRoot

Hi,

I need to find all roots of a function in a certain interval. FindRoot
only finds one. I imagine that I could write a script that calls
FindRoot repeatedly, but I'm guessing this must be built-in
functionality or someone has written such a script in the past (better
than I ever could).

Can someone direct me to a command or a script like that?

Many thanks in advance,

Sam