Find all roots with FindRoot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126130] Find all roots with FindRoot
- From: Sam Takoy <sam.takoy at yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:44:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need to find all roots of a function in a certain interval. FindRoot
only finds one. I imagine that I could write a script that calls
FindRoot repeatedly, but I'm guessing this must be built-in
functionality or someone has written such a script in the past (better
than I ever could).
Can someone direct me to a command or a script like that?
Many thanks in advance,
Prev by Date:
How to change graph options?
Next by Date:
How to make an unremovable modal window?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to change graph options?
Next by thread:
Re: Find all roots with FindRoot