How to make an unremovable modal window?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126138] How to make an unremovable modal window?
- From: István Zachar <replicatorzed at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:47:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there any way to securely stick a notebook window (e.g. a dialog) on screen that it cannot be closed/removed/hidden by any of the standard OS shortcuts, like Alt+F4 or Alt+Tab under Windows? The ideal solution would allow me to specify a range of key-combinations that can be used, and block any other, though it would not be a problem to block all keyboard input, as there are other ways to close a modal dialog. I have a feeling that this cannot be done entirely from under Mathematica.