Re: different ticks (but relationed)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126140] Re: different ticks (but relationed)
  • From: Alexei Boulbitch <Alexei.Boulbitch at iee.lu>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:47:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hello

I have been looking for this question, but I have not found the exact

solution. What I want to plot is a graph with frames. In this plot, I

want to plot ticks, but they are not individuals they are inversely

proportional. I think that if I draw a little plot is better

   1/20   3/20   5/20  7/20

5 |--------------------------------|

4 |                                |

3 |                                |

2 |                                |

1 |--------------------------------|

   1   2   3   4   5   6   7

That is what i want, the axis below is inversely proportional to the

above, but i dont know hat to draw the above ticks..could you help

me??

Thanks!!

Hi,

Try this: