Re: Controlling scale of Graphics on paper

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126179] Re: Controlling scale of Graphics on paper
  • From: Yves Klett <yves.klett at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 05:42:10 -0400 (EDT)

No guarantuees, but I used something like:

ExportScaled[filename_,gfx_,format_:{210,297},opts___?OptionQ]:=Module[{mm},
mm=72/25.4;
Export[filename,Show[gfx,ImageSize->format*mm,ImageMargins->0,ImagePadding->None,AspectRatio->Automatic],opts]
]

with good success together with PDF and EPS export formats (i.e.
filenames of the "xxx.pdf" kind). Note that the scaling factor is set to
generate 1mm units. The default "format" is set to Din A4.

Regards,
Yves