how to check for NumericQ arbitrary data structure

Hi,
I have a data structure e.g. {a,{b,c},{d,{e,f},{g}}}, which I want to
check for NumericQ. For vectors and matrices I can use
VectorQ[x,NumericQ] or MatrixQ[x,NumericQ]. Is there a way to check an
arbitrary data structure that all elements are NumericQ or I have to
construct a function for each data structure?
Thanks in advance,
--Ted