Print out an Expression Letter by Letter on the same line
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126209] Print out an Expression Letter by Letter on the same line
- From: "Physics is Everything....Almost" <fizzycist at knology.net>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 00:34:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I taught a course using Mathematica.....the problem I encountered with that was everything was all set to go, i.e. printed out completely.....and may have given the Students too much information all at once....
I notice there is a Difference in watching an Instructor write an Expression on the Black board Letter by Letter....the mind has a chance to acclimate to what he is writing, etc....
Hence, I wondered is there a way that I could get Mathematica to do that for me....example, Print out f[x] = Sin[x].....and be able to vary the Pause between letters until I find what is Optimum....
I looked up Pause and Print , etc....with no Luck on how to put it on the same line....any suggestions?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Question about DayOfWeek
Previous by thread:
Re: Coloured strings
Next by thread:
Re: Print out an Expression Letter by Letter on the same line