Print out an Expression Letter by Letter on the same line

I taught a course  using Mathematica.....the problem I encountered with that was everything was all set to go, i.e. printed out  completely.....and may have given the Students too much information all at once....
I notice there is a Difference in watching an Instructor write an Expression on the Black board Letter by Letter....the mind has a chance to acclimate to what he is writing, etc....
Hence, I wondered  is there a way that I could get Mathematica to do that for me....example, Print out    f[x]  =  Sin[x].....and be able to vary the Pause between letters until I find what is Optimum....
I looked up Pause and Print , etc....with no Luck on how to put it on the same line....any suggestions?
thanks....Jerry Blimbaum