Re: evaluating functions and displaying results numerically

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg126225] Re: evaluating functions and displaying results numerically
  • From: Eduardo Fontana <prof.eduardofontana at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 05:26:30 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all
Thanks to all suggestions sent through the group or individually.
The major problem with the code was repeated use of the same variable name in two instances of the code. The problem was fixed
Thats what happens when you join to pieces of code and are in a hurry.
But besides that thanks for those who suggested modifications to run the code much faster. It was very instructive.
regards
Eduardo Fontana, PhD
Professor Titular
Dep. de Eletr=F4nica e Sistemas
UFPE - Centro de Tecnologia e Geoci=EAncias
Bloco A, Sala 421 Recife - PE 50.740-550
Skype: edu.fontana
Phones: +5581-21267792, +5511-30424021
http://www.ufpe.br/fontana