- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126271] Transcendental functions
- From: David Egan <davee62 at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:25:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am trying to teach mathematica to recognize this function
ArcTan[x] - I/2 Log [(I + x)/(I - x)] == 0
Any thoughts on how to force mathematica to use it in simplifications.
Prev by Date:
Re: Distinquishing #'s in nested pure functions
Next by Date:
How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
Previous by thread:
Re: LinearModelFit doesn't work with constraints?
Next by thread:
Re: Transcendental functions